1. Replace avocado appliances with golden harvest
2. Put up ruffled sheers from Sears
3. Put up flowered wallpaper border
4. Sew chair pads to match wallpaper border
5. Install showcase for my souvenir spoon collection
6. Get a “dishwasher” (apparently, it’s a box where you hide dirty dishes)
7. Hang extremely large wooden fork and spoon
Until my reno is complete, I don’t have a kitchen to cook in. And while some of you (mainly Eye-talians) assume that cakers don’t actually “cook,” we do need sources of heat. And my crimping iron simply isn’t going to cut it. So I’ve put together a list of
Hopefully, I’ll be back to posting recipes next week. So long as Mother manages to haul the fridge up the stairs.
Orville Redenbacher’s favourite side dish.
Battle of the Peanut Butter Cookies: Cakers vs. Mennonites
And you thought Godzilla vs. Mothra was intense.
Ruby Slipper Cake
The height of sophistication from the pages of TV Guide.
So easy to make! And eat!
Patsy Recline’s Dingle Hoofers
The name says it all.